Author Topic: Have any members played Entropia Universe  (Read 180 times)

Have any members played Entropia Universe

« on: 09 May, 2019, 10:42:36 AM »
Open quickbuttons

ATH019

• "blag-it" Forum New Member

Male
  • Personal Text
    Certified “blag-it” member
Are there any people here who play or have played Entropia Universe?  If so, any tips for reaching higher skill levels?  Cheers!

Re: Have any members played Entropia Universe

« Reply #1 on: 12 May, 2019, 10:37:19 AM »
Open quickbuttons

McGaskil

Male
  • Personal Text
So happens I played EU regularly for over six years in the 00's and still play occasionally. There's no secret to getting higher skill levels though.  Best you can do is to use equipment that you are either maxed out on or even better one's that you are nearly maxed out on and just keep plugging away.   But don't use stuff you're nowhere near maxed out on!

« Reply #2 on: 13 May, 2019, 09:28:26 AM »
Open quickbuttons

A.Jenery

Digital artist and photographer

Male
  • Personal Text
I played Entropia for a few years and liked the graphics and social aspects, but found the loot system a bit uneven.  Someone could get more loot from say a berycled mature than I would from say an Atrox Alpha. :P

« Reply #3 on: 13 June, 2019, 05:24:54 PM »
Open quickbuttons

MsLeon

Female
  • Personal Text
I played EU for a few years a while back and it has very good social aspects and good graphics, but is a bit of a ££$$ taker :-X

« Reply #4 on: 26 September, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
Open quickbuttons

cybernut

Male
  • Personal Text
So happens I played EU regularly for over six years in the 00's and still play occasionally. There's no secret to getting higher skill levels though.  Best you can do is to use equipment that you are either maxed out on or even better one's that you are nearly maxed out on and just keep plugging away.  But don't use stuff you're nowhere near maxed out on!
But you get much higher skill gains more quickly using equipment that you're nowhere near maxed out on  :P

« Reply #5 on: 27 September, 2019, 01:28:44 PM »
Open quickbuttons

blag-it Admin

• Forum Admin

Male
So happens I played EU regularly for over six years in the 00's and still play occasionally. There's no secret to getting higher skill levels though.  Best you can do is to use equipment that you are either maxed out on or even better one's that you are nearly maxed out on and just keep plugging away.  But don't use stuff you're nowhere near maxed out on!
But you get much higher skill gains more quickly using equipment that you're nowhere near maxed out on  :P
This can be the case (used to play...) but you'd have to weigh this up with the increased expense.

« Reply #6 on: 12 October, 2019, 12:03:03 PM »
Open quickbuttons

ATH019

Male
  • Personal Text
Thanks all for your tips and advice.  I'm now starting to think the more dosh you put into it the more you get out.  The regular big HOFers and globalers are buying skill implants not skilling from scratch. >:(