Socio-economic and political related topics > Economic and political general discussion

Why has global economy gone nuts!

(1/2) > >>

LISTR-93:
Say what's to blame for the global economy going nuts again?  And is it impacting on your investing decisions?
Who is at fault for this?

Susan.W:
Would like to know myself, probably a combination of many things.  Brexit.  The covid pandemic.  China issues.  Won't be effecting my investing decisions though as I'm not investing in much tbh.

blag-it Admin:

--- Quote from: LISTR-93 on 23 October, 2021, 07:23:35 AM ---Say what's to blame for the global economy going nuts again?  And is it impacting on your investing decisions?

--- End quote ---
Many thanks for contributing to the forum and for posting this interesting topic!

Admin

LISTR-93:

--- Quote from: blag-it Admin on 24 October, 2021, 11:01:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: LISTR-93 on 23 October, 2021, 07:23:35 AM ---Say what's to blame for the global economy going nuts again?  And is it impacting on your investing decisions?

--- End quote ---
Many thanks for contributing to the forum and for posting this interesting topic!

Admin

--- End quote ---
Thanks. :) Well, and @ Susan.W, I've been investing in a business that runs a well known mmorpg/mmo that's lost a lot of it's player base and reduction in share value as a result, so I'll be looking to sell instead of investing further.  I have no doubt that player's earnings were hit hard due to the pandemic which is why they stopped playing, so less ££$$$ going into the game!

blag-it Admin:
You're welcome!  Thanks again for contributing to the forum!

Admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version