Socio-economic and political related topics > Economic and political general discussion

Will there be a no-deal brexit

(1/5) > >>

McGaskil:
This is slightly off-topic (hint to admin, maybe there should be a general politics board) so sorry if in wrong forum, but I feel after everything there could be a no-deal brexit, depending on who is new PM perhaps.  Dunno... :-X

cybernut:

--- Quote from: McGaskil on 11 June, 2019, 12:25:18 PM ---This is slightly off-topic (hint to admin, maybe there should be a general politics board) so sorry if in wrong forum, but I feel after everything there could be a no-deal brexit, depending on who is new PM perhaps.  Dunno... :-X

--- End quote ---
There might, but going by what I've seen in the news, other PM contenders will make it as difficult as possible for the front runner B.Johnson to achieve that. :-X

ATH019:
Maybe not.  The remainers and near-remainers will try everything they can think of to prevent that, hence that BS started by B.J's flat mate/partner who was obviously paid-off and conveniently noticed by a neighbour just at the right time. :-X

blag-it Admin:

--- Quote from: ATH019 on 25 June, 2019, 05:42:07 AM ---Maybe not.  The remainers and near-remainers will try everything they can think of to prevent that, hence that BS started by B.J's flat mate/partner who was obviously paid-off and conveniently noticed by a neighbour just at the right time. :-X

--- End quote ---
Ah, hmm!  This just falls within the forum rules as no names are actually stated, but 'paid-off' is a bit OTT, OK!  There's no way of knowing this!  So this is a slight warning! >:(

Back on subject, there is an increasing chance there might be a no-deal brexit in favour of a WTO scenario, but just a guess.

Admin

MsLeon:
I'm thinking maybe there shouldn't be a n.deal one?  I've heard many SME's with offices on both sides of the channel would be affected?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version