Author Topic: Re: About a captcha plugin  (Read 207 times)

Re: About a captcha plugin

« on: 13 July, 2021, 06:56:24 AM »
Open quickbuttons

LealBarron

• "blag-it" Forum New Member
  • Personal Text
    Certified “blag-it” member
Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
___________________ ____________
Established in 2017, Voucherstore is a leading forum of on-line shoppers with the best and hottest offers from Australia’s leading retailers. At voucherstore, we offer our members amazing offers on the things they love such as restaurants and bars, hotels, melbourne discounts coupons, spas, salons, theatre tickets, tours and much more and our consumers get benefit of paying less than usual price. Voucherstore provides a large online marketplace where people can find out and save on incredible stuffs to do eat and buy.
« Last Edit: 14 July, 2021, 08:05:05 AM by blag-it Admin »

Re: About a captcha plugin

« Reply #1 on: 14 July, 2021, 08:21:56 AM »
Open quickbuttons

blag-it Admin

• Forum Admin

Male
I split this thread from the topic you posted it in under 'Hobbies and pastimes' and renamed it.  The "blag-it" Forum isn't based on or using a blog platform, we're a forum type site based on the SMF platform.  However if you could tell me what blog platform you're using, then I could try and find out about a captcha plugin for your comment form.

Admin