Author Topic: What bus driver said about wearing face masks  (Read 1316 times)

Re: What bus driver said about wearing face masks

« Reply #10 on: 26 September, 2020, 09:42:08 AM »
Open quickbuttons

cybernut

• "blag-it" Forum Standard Member

Male
  • Personal Text
    Certified “blag-it” member
No wonder there's on-going confusion about this.  As Admin said, the driver or drivers still weren't doing their job properly, but on same page if they allowed you to no wear one, then you didn't do anything wrong either. ::)

Global Moderator
Then bus driver's still aren't.  I see people on them not wearing masks all the time, even now with this 'rule of some-dodgy-number'.  :-X
Yea!  Why rule of 6 and not 5? ???
Coz they can.  There's no real logic to it as I can see. :-X

« Reply #11 on: 28 October, 2020, 09:47:19 AM »
Open quickbuttons

MsLeon

Female
  • Personal Text
No wonder there's on-going confusion about this.  As Admin said, the driver or drivers still weren't doing their job properly, but on same page if they allowed you to no wear one, then you didn't do anything wrong either. ::)

Global Moderator
Then bus driver's still aren't.  I see people on them not wearing masks all the time, even now with this 'rule of some-dodgy-number'.  :-X
Nope!  None at all!  And now it's supermarkets also not sticking to the rules.  Went into a local Iceland other day and not one of the staff were wearing masks!  Not one!  When I complained because I'm thinking what am I wearing one for, the asked me to leave saying I was causing a commotion! :o

« Reply #12 on: 07 November, 2020, 09:41:39 AM »
Open quickbuttons

ATH019

• Global Moderation

Male
  • Personal Text

Global Moderator
Nope!  None at all!  And now it's supermarkets also not sticking to the rules.  Went into a local Iceland other day and not one of the staff were wearing masks!  Not one!  When I complained because I'm thinking what am I wearing one for, the asked me to leave saying I was causing a commotion! :o
I find this incredible. :o  If supermarket staff aren't sticking to the rules, why should we? :-X

Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: 08 November, 2020, 09:51:35 AM »
Open quickbuttons

MsLeon

Female
  • Personal Text

Global Moderator
I find this incredible. :o  If supermarket staff aren't sticking to the rules, why should we? :-X

Global Moderator
Yes, exact. Went into the same store recently and they're still not wearing them and I've seen many bus passengers not doing so either - and we're in another covid lock-down!

« Reply #14 on: 10 November, 2020, 07:33:55 PM »
Open quickbuttons

blag-it Admin

• Forum Admin

Male
Incredible is not the word. :o

Admin

« Reply #15 on: 17 November, 2020, 09:43:55 AM »
Open quickbuttons

MsLeon

Female
  • Personal Text
Well I'm just not wearing one now and have stopped going to supermarkets.  A few local convenience stores that don't mind if I don't have one on serves me just fine. :-X