Author Topic: Nintendo has incredible IP that they seem to mostly ignore  (Read 89 times)

Nintendo has incredible IP that they seem to mostly ignore

« on: 30 April, 2021, 07:51:36 AM »
Open quickbuttons

sunxuemei

• "blag-it" Forum New Member
  • Personal Text
    Certified “blag-it” member
What's Mario Golf Animal Crossing Items so damn awful? The holes are empty and lifeless, and the game uses the homogeneous art style that New Super Mario Bros. introduced into the detriment of this franchise. So many Mario games look so bland and lack any kind of character now.

If Mario Golf has (decent) online, AND turns out to be REALLY great, I'll get it. Otherwise, then Pokemon Snap is your only Switch exclusive declared for this season that I will be purchasing.

I am not sure what's more annoying to read, the people who exaggerate how awful the direct was allllllll the responses opinions that necessarily come where folks discuss"fanciful expectations" and how everyone that is even a little disappointed"deserves it" for hoping for over even the bare minimum. Those which feel like they have to defend Nintendo at every turn as it is our fault we get disappointed, it is not possible that maybe Nintendo simply failed to impress a massive swathe of people because the content they revealed was just not as exciting as it could have been, after this very long time without a general direct.

You know what? It's the second one. Those smug comments are way more annoying. Since they are *always* there, every single direct, if the overall response is great or not, these people always like to only mock this obscure group of individuals without really directly acknowledging them. They simply like to feel superior.

Nintendo has incredible IP that they seem to mostly ignore. 2 + years of dev on BotW2 and not even an update to the trailer they supplied? What about Star Fox? Guess we fell that cool franchise. More obscure/clone fighters inserted to Smash ultimate, only diluting the match IMO (I know fans of the Xeno game will probably be glad ). Along with also a swath of additional little quirky games that simply feel underwhelming or too bizarre for most people to take care of.Some thing is a repost and when it is it eliminates it, so perhaps that may help. Rule 1 is a small bit broad. "Being a jerk" is somewhat broad, perhaps like completely define what it signifies. Along with the"keep it safe for work" part. It is not like lots of NSFW posts are here to begin with, but I have seen from a mod of this sub's profile they've commented on two NSFW articles (which have never been eliminated ) whereas if the rule was cheap Animal Crossing Bells completely enforced they ought to have been removed. A bit more enforcement on that would be nice.

Re: Nintendo has incredible IP that they seem to mostly ignore

« Reply #1 on: 03 May, 2021, 11:34:43 AM »
Open quickbuttons

cybernut

• "blag-it" Forum Standard Member

Male
  • Personal Text
    Certified “blag-it” member
I used to play Nintendo ages ago in the 90's, so found this interesting.  Thanks for sharing.